Leo Cussen Information Session: Getting your first job in Law
14 September, 2015
RMIT Law Students Society
A session with Leo Cussen answering the following questions:
- What can you do with your law degree, beyond working in a firm?
- What are the tricks to finding graduate positions and landing your first job?
- How can you access the hidden job market?
- How do you approach employers, even if they aren’t hiring?
- How will doing a PLT course help your career, no matter what path you take?
Date: Monday, 14 September 2015
Time: 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Duration: 1 hour before classes
Location: room 13.01.01 Building 13, Level 1, Room 1
The session is free! All RMIT JD students are invited to attend.
To ensure we have enough goodie bags please RSVP.