NorSK presents: Halloween at the Haunted Castle
24 October, 2015
Norwegian Students (NorSK)
For the 12th time NorSK is back with a haunted castle, spooky costumes, Halloween drinks, pumpkins, severed heads... It's yet again time for NorSK's annual Halloween Party, a party you don't want to miss!
Tickets can be purchased online from Wednesday 23rd of September. A limited number of 200 tickets are available, so be quick!
NorSK Members $15 (until 10th October)
NorSK Members $20 (After 10th October)
A ticket gives you transport back and forth to the castle, entry to the castle, two slices of pizza each, snacks and entry to the after party venue.
Buses will depart from QUT Gardens Point at 4.30 and 5.00, we'll return to the city around 12am. Be aware that the bus ride is roughly 40 minutes so remember to go to the toilet before boarding the bus!
- This is an 18+ event. Private Party.
- There is NO ATM on castle grounds. Please bring enough money. Cash of low denomination ($1,$2, $5, $10 and $20) will be much appreciated by the bar staff. No need for 50 cent (and lower) coinage.
- No BYO!! Bags will be checked prior boarding the bus and drinks will get confiscated.
- Remember to bring ID (also needed for the after party venue).
- Enclosed shoes necessary to secure entry to after-party venue.
AFTER PARTY VENUE: TBA
Improper conduct reserves NorSK the right to send people home at their own expense. This is a private party. Bags will be checked when entering the bus and/or by security when exiting the castle. No BYO is allowed, and any alcohol will be confiscated. Only people arriving by NorSK buses will be granted access to castle grounds. NorSK reserves the right to use any photos and/or video footage captured during the event.