Brisbane's Biggest Pub Crawl - Presented By NorSK
1 March, 2017
Norwegian Students (NorSK)
Brace yourself for Brisbane's Biggest Pub Crawl of 2017, presented to you by QUT NorSK!
Every semester, QUT NorSK takes 500+ people out on the streets of Brisbane to crawl from pub to pub!
This is an open invitation to everyone to GET LOOSE AS A MOOSE on one epic night out in Brisbane!
Purchase your ticket through Eventbrite to recieve:
- Drink specials (selected venues).
- PUB CRAWL t-shirt.
- Party Calendar Card.
Tickets MUST be shown at the door to gain entry. No ticket, no entry.
Collect your PUB CRAWL t-shirt between 5:00-7:00 PM.
We recommend you arrive early so you can definitely grab a shirt which is your gateway to an epic night! When we run out of t-shirts the event is full!
All NorSK members pay only $10 for their PUB CRAWL ticket!
If you're not already a part of the NorSK fam, talk to us in O-Week and Market Week!
Dress code is casual, but shorts and thongs or being too drunk will most likely cause entry problems at some of the venues. Don't forget your very own t-shirt will be given to you at the Pub Crawl.
Valid ID to get entry at the venues are:
- 18+ Card/Adult Proof of Age Card.
- International passport.
- Australian driver’s license (NOT international license).
BASED ON PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE, THE NORSK BOARD ENCOURAGES ALL PARTICIPANTS NOT TO HAVE PRE-DRINK PARTIES PRIOR TO THE PUB CRAWL! (There will be plenty of booze for you and your friends at every venue.)
F.A.Q. How does it work?
1. Everyone who meets up at the Botanic Bar between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM are divided into three groups, indicated by the colour of the Pub Crawl t-shirt given.
2. Group leaders accompany each group around to the different venues of the night. All groups end up at the same final venue. The group leaders will call out when it is time to move on to the next venue (one venue per hour) all together.
This event will be filmed and/or photographed for promotional purposes. NorSK reserves every right to use this footage in any way.