HD CONTRACT B CASE SUMMARIES
Subject notes for Monash LAW5005
The document contains detailed case summaries for Contracts B (LAW5005) taken in Trimester 1 2020. I received a HD for this subject using these case summaries as they helped me analogise with the facts of problem questions and in the exam.
- Termination for Repudiation
- Termination for Delay
- Consequences of Affirmation
- Restrictions on the Right to Terminate
- Damages: Liquidated Damages, Specific Performance and Injunctions, Restitution and Action for Debt
- Common law Vitiating Factors: Abuse of Power;
- Remedies for Vitiating Factors.
- Statutory Vitiating Factors: Misleading and Deceptive Conduct (ACL)
- Remedies for Vitiating Factors (statutory)
The accuracy of these notes is not guaranteed.
Semester 1, 2020
Monash, Law Chambers