H1 (scored 90+%) Taxation Law 1 Final Exam Notes
Subject notes for UniMelb BLAW30002
Concise and straightforward summary of all topics and knowledge from lectures, tutorials and the textbook.
Helpful colour coding emphasises cases, sections, concepts and key words.
Designed to be able to copy word-for-word during the exam, so you can just incorporate the question into the notes to write out your answer.
- Jurisdiction to tax - residence and source
- Tax payable and introduction to income
- income from personal services and employment
- Fringe benefits tax
- income from business
- income from property
- taxation of capital gains
- deductions (general and specific)
- income tax loss and prior year losses
- capital allowances
- taxation of companies and shareholders
Semester 2, 2018