Well-structured, concise Distinction Intellectual Property (LLB331) Notes
Subject notes for UOW LLB 331
I complied and used these detailed, yet concise notes throughout LLB331, achieving great marks (a mid Distinction) with them. They include information from pertinent legislation, cases and other sources, and are structured in an easy-to-understand way so that they can be applied to solve problems and essay questions relating to IP law.
Many students struggle with understanding the volume of content in this subject, and by explaining the critical information in a succinct manner, these notes should reduce some of that. I hope they help you just as much as they helped me!
Topics included are:
- Patents (Week 7/8)
- Confidential Information (Week 9)
- Designs (Week 10)
- Trademarks (Weeks 11-13)
Semester 2, 2017
- Distinction Quality Criminal Law B (LLB180) notes
- Detailed, Extensive Criminal Law A (LLB130) Notes
- High Distinction Contract Law A (LLB120)- Detailed and Extensive
- Extremely Detailed LLB 120 Notes- High Distinction Quality
- High Distinction Administrative Law (LLB230)- Detailed and Extensive
- Show more...