Contracts LAWS50029 Hypothetical Exam Notes - H1 Quality
Subject notes for UniMelb LAWS50029
- These notes provide a highly detailed and comprehensive checklist for successfully completing hypothetical questions for Contracts Law.
- These notes provide many pre-written elements to a top hypothetical exam response, and provide structures to readily engage with any hypothetical facts.
- The notes are colour-coded and structured in a logical way in a way that is easy to understand and apply in an exam setting.
Topics included are:
- IMPLIED TERMS
UNFAIR TERMS — ACL
- Contingent Conditions
- Termination for Breach — substantive essentiality
- Termination for Delay — temporal essentiality
- Termination for Repudiation
- Restrictions on Termination // (election to affirm + ready and willing)
- COMMON Mistake
- UNILATERAL Mistake
ABUSE OF POWER
- Public policy
- Restraint on Trade
Semester 1, 2016