Extensive Evidence Notes Compilation
Subject notes for UOW LLB301
These notes use a compilation of my own summaries and conceptualisation of topics from Evidence Law using textbook, lecture information and other sources. Topics studied include relevance, judicial notice, calling of witnesses, the credibility rule, tendency/coincidence, character and identification evidence, opinion evidence, hearsay evidence, privilege, discretions and warnings.
I utilised these notes in my exam to achieve a solid mark in this subject.
Semester 2, 2017
- Distinction Quality Criminal Law B (LLB180) notes
- Detailed, Extensive Criminal Law A (LLB130) Notes
- High Distinction Contract Law A (LLB120)- Detailed and Extensive
- Extremely Detailed LLB 120 Notes- High Distinction Quality
- High Distinction Administrative Law (LLB230)- Detailed and Extensive
- Show more...