Subject notes for MU LLB353
- Each Section is separated out with headings.
- Written in dot points.
- Easy to understand
- Summary of the whole unit and textbook.
- Elements and steps needed to answer the question stated clearly.
- The authorities for elements and (where necessary) the facts of these authorities are stated.
- The notes on the following topic:
> Creating Valid Trus
> Three Certainties
> Formal requirements
> Vitiating factors
> Trustee Capacity, Appointment, Removal and Retirement
> Trustee's Duties, rights and power
> Beneficiaries' Rights
> Terminating Trust and Breach
> Resulting Trust
> Constructive Trust
Semester 2, 2016