Stand UP for NEPAL- The Untalent Quest
3 September, 2015
Bar on the Hill
Wake Up! Global Health Group
Stand UP for Nepal – The Untalent Quest is here!!!
We have spectacular performances lined up that you do not want to miss! Some include:
- MEDREVUE suprise performance!
- The Presidents - James Lawler and Toby Hunt
- Duo by Maddie and Mallee
- The Newcastle Hip Hop society
- Representing TEDS - Cornelius
- Comedians – Jordan Wunderlich, Victor Lee, Mel O’Dell
- The Bollywood Dance group
- Vocalists- Seneli Kommala, Anishka Jinadasa
- Musical talents of – Lachlan Gan, Louise Underwood
- Beat boxing champ- Daniel Feng
- And MANY more!
Besides having a ripping time we're contributing to the post-earthquake efforts to rebuild Nepal. All funds raised are going towards rebuilding a hospital in Nepal in association with Patan Academy of Health Sciences.
And it doesn’t end there!
On the night: $4 beers, wine, and selected spirits + a BBQ will be set up and food only for a gold coin donation.
There’s nothing left to consider- come along for a great night and help out our partners in Nepal that really need you help!
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW:
$10 FOR WAKE UP! MEMBERS
$15 for non-members
ALL TICKETS SOLD AT DOOR: $15
Get in quick before they run out!