1 year ago

18 March, 2017

King St Wharf, Darling Harbour

Organised by:
Exchange Student Network


We have some important information for you all about transport.
Please get to the Maths Bus stop at uni at 10.30am to get your name marked and collect your wristband. The buses will leave from the Maths Bus Stop at 11am EXACTLY. If you're not on the bus by 11am, we will assume you are meeting us there and leave without you.
If you are meeting us in Sydney, one of our committee members Indigo will be there to meet you. Please get to King Street Wharf 9 by 1.30pm.
The same goes for bus departure after the party. We will meet on the steps between Lime St and Wharf 9 at 6.30pm. If you aren't there by 6.45pm we will assume that you are staying in Sydney and take no responsibility if you miss the bus.
Please pass this info on to your friends.


Start the Semester with a BANG at the University of Newcastle's only Sydney Harbour Cruise! Our 2016 Club Event of the Year is back! With 2 DJs, 4 Hours to get down, Pizza on board, and Beer, Wine and Spirits available this is set to be our biggest and best Boat Party yet!

Members: $70
Non-Member: $75

The ticket includes everything mentioned above (transport, drinks and food PLUS the boat itself of course). Our Sid Fogg's Luxury Coaches will depart Callaghan Campus at 11am for a 2pm cruise departure from King St Wharf in Sydney. The cruise will promptly finish at 6pm, with coaches departing for Newcastle at 7pm from the Wharf.

Get tickets here; http://tdy.cl/e/U3g2GFQ

Open Bar will include:
Soft Drinks
Local and Imported Beers
Strongbow Cider
Breezers-Guava Pineapple
South Australian White Wine
South Australian Sparkling Wine
South Australian Red Wine
House Spirits Johnny Walker, Smirnoff Vodka, Jim Beam

Please also remember to bring a form of valid ID:

Proof of age documents
The documents listed below are the only documents acceptable as proof of age under NSW liquor laws.
No other documents can be accepted by licensed premises as proof of age.
a) a motor vehicle driver or rider licence or permit issued by the NSW Roads& Maritime Services or by the corresponding public authority of another State or Territory or by another country
b) NSW Photo Card issued by Roads& Maritime Services
c) Proof of age card issued by a public authority of the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory (other than NSW), or
d) Australian or foreign passport