APS Pathways Information Session
24 August, 2016
Murdoch University ECL 2
Murdoch Psychology Society
If you are studying psychology as an undergraduate, 4th year student, or even in your masters, this is not an event to be missed!
The event will provide information on pathways in to the profession of psychology and hilight the requirements for gaining general registration.
The session will address and clarify questions such as;
- what is the APS and what are the benefits?
- How is APS different to AHPRA and APAC?
- Also providng information on 4+2, 5+1 and masters pathways
The Information Session will be presented by three APS Perth Brach Committee Members:
- APS Perth Branch Chair and Psychologist, Judy Marty
- 4+2 Provisional Psychologist, Victoria Boyle
- School Psychologist, Mark Bivens
It should be a really informative session, giving you more confidence about your direction and future in psychology.
At the end of the event the floor will be opened for any questions that people may have.
On the night there is the opportunity to enter the draw to win a FREE APS year's membership (usually values at $85)/
The event is scheduled to start at 6pm, with a meet and greet with pizzas provided at 5:30 pm.
Hope to see you all there.