SNAPS Swotvac Study Day
25 October, 2016
H6 Lecture Theatre, Monash University Clayton
Students Neuroscience and Psychology Society
CALLING ALL THIRD YEAR PSYCH STUDENTS – This one’s for you!
- An interactive study session to ask your questions and get important exam tips for all third year core psych units.
- Hosted by Monash’s own Jake Hoskin (assistant coordinator PSY3032/PSY3062) and Danielle Amiet (recently completed psychology honours; and current academic)
When: Tuesday October 25th (swotvac)
Time: 12:00pm – 2:30pm
- Food and chat: 12:00-12:30
- Revision Lecture: 12:30-2
Where: H6 Lecture Theatre (outside Menzies Building, 20 Chancellors Walk)
- There will be free food!
- All psychology students are welcome to come and enjoy the study space, enjoy the free food, and ask your fellow students for tips and tricks!
Don’t forget to register your attendance in our short online form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUXJu03SVSsV-YBNWpipCh0FRbKylYdIb62zTOkSa0KprWSA/viewform) and click attending on the Facebook event to let us know that you’re coming!
Hope to see you all there!