2015 Nous Group Case Study Competition
11 September, 2015
Monash University Clayton
180 Degrees Consulting (Monash Uni)
REGISTER HERE: http://goo.gl/forms/O5zNS1CzRk
Put your innovative ideas to the test by getting involved in the 2015 Nous Group Case Study Competition.
This is your opportunity to develop a response to current social issues, to test your ability to apply business analysis, and to think outside the square! This competition is open to everyone (not just members from 180 Degrees Consulting) from all disciplines/degree backgrounds.
It will be a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to real life simulated cases written by our primary partner Nous Group, and to network with industry representatives.
Registration is open until 20th of September. To register, please go to: http://goo.gl/forms/O5zNS1CzRk
The winning team will receive:
- Detailed feedback with a Nous consultant on their case study solution and presentation
Plus one of the following:
1. Tailored consulting skills training
- The winning team may participate in one of Nous’ externally facilitated training sessions to develop their consulting skills and have the opportunity to network with other Nous consultants and an external expert (skills may include structured thinking, facilitation or consulting skills).
2. Exclusive dinner with Nous consultants
- The winning team will be invited to attend a private dinner with Nous consultants and will have the opportunity to network with those consultants in a more intimate setting
How does it work?
1. Register your team by Friday 18th September.
2. Round 1 question will be released on Monday 21st September.
3. Send your submissions (slides in PDF form, no longer than 10 pages) to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 25th September.
4. After Round 1, the top 5 teams from Monash will be selected to continue to Round 2.
5. Round 2 question will be released on Monday 5th October. Shortlisted teams will have to develop a 10-minute presentation of their solution to present at Round 2 at Monash University (Details of the date and location will be confirmed closer to the date).*
6. One finalist team from both Monash and one from University of Melbourne will compete in the Grand Final at Nous Group’s office.
* Rounds 2 and 3 will be judged by representatives from management consulting firms.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!