KASA Camp Tickets! LAST Chance!
6 March, 2017
Ten North, Monash Clayton
Korean Students Association
Note: Due to new Victorian laws, all university camps must have attendees be 18+ by the time of the camp
We will be selling tickets at Ten North (around the corner of The Den facing the lawn) from 10am to 4pm! This is your last chance to get tickets! No regrets!
We will stop selling tickets when we reach even numbered teams and attendees - to avoid missing out, please message us to let us know you intend to purchase tickets and at what time so we can give you the registration form to fill out first!
KASA members: $120
Location: Mt.Morton, Belgrave
Carpool locations: TBC
- ensuite accomodation
- Fri - Sun meals (Friday 3-course Korean Dinner)
- morning tea and afternoon tea breaks
- Running Man games and activities
- Taekwondo belt (Fight for the Black Belt!)
- KPop Night and KFood
- 24 hour access to tea and coffee (and hot water)
- All sorts of snacks, nibbles, and drinks to try
- Photo booth and mems
- Train to Busan Escape Room
- Prizes for Top 3 teams!
More details about camp here: https://www.facebook.com/events/569720153220904/