KASA at O-week! Membership and Camp tickets!
20 February, 2017
Lemon Scented Lawns
Korean Students Association
KASA brings you O-week stall with FANTASTIC showbags and freebies when you purchase membership! Just come on down to our stall on lemon scented lawn anytime of the week!
MSA member: $5
Non-MSA member: $10
JOIN US! For a 3-day jam-packed KASA Korean culture camp themed around a Running Man Race: "Fight for the Black Belt!"
The emphasis on speed and agility is a defining characteristic of Taekwondo. Next Summer, you and your tribe will battle your way up the ranks through various games and activities to claim home the BLACK BELT after 3 days!
Just $120 for KASA members! $130 for Non-members~
Tickets on SALE at O-week! Tickets are LIMITED so get in early on Monday morning :)
Your ticket covers:
- Ensuite Accomodation
- Carpool from pickup points/train station
- Catered main meals and teas from Sat breakfast-Sun morning tea
- KASA Korean food party on first night! YUM!
- Camp Taekwondo Belt...but will it be a Black belt?!
- KPop Night & Movie Night/Marathon
- Campfireeeeeee (as weather permits)