KASA Camp 2017
10 March, 2017
Mt Morton Camp & Conference centre
Korean Students Association
NOTE: Attendance is strictly limited to students aged 18 years or over on the date that the camp/overnight event commences due to new Victorian laws.
JOIN US! For a 3-day jam-packed KASA Korean culture camp themed around a Running Man Race: "Fight for the Black Belt!"
The emphasis on speed and agility is a defining characteristic of Taekwondo. Next Summer, you and your tribe will battle your way up the ranks through various games and activities to claim home the BLACK BELT after 3 days!
Just $120 for KASA members! $130 for Non-members~
Your ticket covers:
- Ensuite Accomodation
- Carpool from pickup points/train station
- Catered main meals and teas from Sat breakfast-Sun morning tea
- KASA Korean food party on first night! YUM!
- Camp Taekwondo Belt...but will it be a Black belt?!
- KPop Night & Photo booth
- Movie Night/Marathon & popcorn!
- Campfireeeeeee (as weather permits)