Quranic Compass | Sheikh Ahmed Mahmoud
1 September, 2016
Macquarie University, E7B
Muslim Student Association (MUMSA)
We go through the motions
Uttering the opening chapter
17 times a day
With absent minds
With hardened hearts
It's time for change.
*BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND*
MUMSA is offering monthly Tafsir classes, presented by none other than Sheikh Ahmed Mahmoud!
Join us as we continue delving into the deeper meaning of the opening chapter of the Quran, Surah Al Fatiha.
A surah that Muslims recite at least 17 times a day.
WHEN ➡ 1st of September @ 1-3pm (Thursday Week 5)
WHERE ➡ Building E7B, Theatre 5 (Macquarie University)
REGISTER to secure your spot ➡ http://tinyurl.com/Quraniccompass
COST ➡ Free
*ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Sheikh Ahmed Mahmoud*
- Founder and principal of Arabic and Tafseer college (Sydney)
- Hosts a segment about linguistic Tafseer of the Qur'an on the Voice of Islam radio station (78.6)
- Previously Arabic and Islamic teacher at Al Faisal College and Arabic and Islamic Coordinator at Al Noori Muslim school.
- Completed a Bachelors degree in Arabic and Islamic Studies from Al Mansoura Universty (Egypt)
- Currently undertaking Masters in Al Madina International University
Note: If you would like to view the first Tafsir lecture on Surah Al Fatiha presented by Sh Ahmed Mahmoud, simply search ‘month of mercy’ and you will find the FB live recording on the MUMSA Facebook group!