Strategies to Success with KPMG
20 March, 2017
Mckenzie and Lindsay Room, C10A Campus Hub Level 3
Accounting Students Society
Register Now! https://goo.gl/forms/OwcrxyfPjllDSznC2
Standout from the crowd and develop your personal strategies to success by attending ASA Macquaries Strategies to Success event in collaboration with KPMG. This is your time to shine, ask questions and gather a thorough idea of where your career can take you.
Opportunities will rise where you will be able to interact, network and get your name out there with HR reps and industry representatives from a wide range of service lines.
Gather an insight to leading topics & in-demand skills such as:
- Leadership Skills - what is leadership?
- Interview & Assessment Centre tips
- Communicating with Impact - building rapport with team & clients
- Business Etiquette - eye contact, posture, dress, handshake
- Standing out IN the job e.g. do’s and don'ts
- Networking - how to network
Get ready, be prepared, come with a handful of questions and dress to impress.
Dress Code : Business Attire
We hope to see you all there!
ALL STUDENTS from different faculties and degrees are encouraged and welcome to come. This event is not strictly just for Accounting/Commerce Students!!
Register Now : https://goo.gl/forms/OwcrxyfPjllDSznC2