Improve your Personal Brand with EY
13 March, 2017
Mckenzie and Lindsay Room, C10A Campus Hub
Accounting Students Society
Take the initiative and attend ASA Macquarie’s Personal Branding event in collaboration with EY if you have ever wanted to refine your personal branding and set yourself apart from competition in the professional selection process.
This is an opportunity to put your best self forward in every facet of your professional presentation from the application process, networking events to even face to face interviews with board directors all under the advisory mentoring from EY representatives.
The mentoring from EY representatives you will receive when you attend are:
• LinkedIn and personal branding tips from Audit, Tax, Advisory and Assurance service lines
• Chance to do a scenario based 30 second pitch with our given scenarios on the day
• Review of your resume with advice on areas of improvement
• Opportunity for a professional photo for your LinkedIn profile
Come prepared with the following to ensure you make the most out of your day!
- A copy of your resume
- Come in business attire for that LinkedIn photo opportunity
- Practice your personal 30 second pitch
- Prepare any questions you may want to ask the EY reps
Hope to see you all there!