Wilsons Promontory Trip
28 October, 2016
Tidal River Camping Ground - Wilsons Promontory National Park
Dive La Trobe
Join Dive La Trobe for a weekend in the Wilsons Promontory National Park. Offering spectacular scenery of huge granite mountains, open forest, rain forest and sweeping coastline, The Prom is a wonder both above and below the water.
Trip will leave LTU at 5pm on Friday 28th of October, and return in the afternoon on Tuesday 1st of November (Melbourne Cup Day). ***At least one vehicle will be coming home on Sunday evening, please include when emailing info@ if you need to come home on the Sunday (no alteration to trip cost for shorter trip).
Trip Cost: $150 p.p.
• 4 x nights of camping at Tidal River Camp Ground
• 4 x Breakfasts, 3 x Lunches, 3 x Dinners
• Boat Diving (as weather permits)
• Return transport from LTU to WP
• Gear Hire
• BYO tent/swag and sleeping gear
• Friday dinner, Tuesday lunch and any snacks throughout the weekend
Deposits due by Sunday 16th of October. However, places are limited and likely to fill prior to this. Secure your place now by paying a deposit www.divelatrobe.org.au/events
Please email email@example.com once you've paid your deposit to confirm your place.