Great Ocean Road Trip - La Trips at La Trobe
19 March, 2016
LTSU Events & Activities
LTSU Student Union
SOME LAST MINUTE TICKETS AVAILABLE from LTSU Reception - level 2, Agora West Building
Great Ocean Road Day Trip
- Spectacular coastal views along the Great Ocean Road
- The Surf Coast-long sandy beaches and rolling surf
- Stunning photography opportunities
- Stop at Memorial Arch
- Seaside towns of Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell
- Great Otway National Park Rainforest
- The awe-inspiring Twelve Apostles
- London Bridge
- Loch Ard Gorge - site of the tragic shipwreck of the "Loch Ard"
Departure: 7.45am from McDonald's (Cnr Kingsbury Drv and Plenty Road, next to Bundoora campus)
Return: 7.30pm to McDonald's (Cnr Kingsbury Drv and Plenty Road, next to Bundoora campus)
$72 LTSU Members
$80 Other students/guests
Tickets include: Tour guide, La Trobe Student Trip Leader, Luxury Coach transport from and to Bundoora Campus, Morning tea and lunch, national parks entry fee
La Trips @ La Trobe!
Make new friends and visit amazing places with our cheap, professionally run, all inclusive adventures! La Trips @ La Trobe are run by our partners from Last Minute Day Tours.