La Trobe 2 day Grampians Adventure
9 April, 2016
Grampians National Park
LTSU Student Union
The Grampians combines stunning scenery with amazing walks amongst unique sandstone mountains and amazing opportunities to see Australian wildlife and learn about the region’s rich Aboriginal heritage.
Tour Departs: McDonalds, Plenty Road (opposite La Trobe campus) – 7.45am
Tour Returns: McDonalds, Plenty Road (opposite La Trobe campus)- 7:30pm Sunday (approx.)
- Experience acient indigenous culture at the Brambruk Cultural Centre
- Easy hikes to Silverband Falls, and the spectacular Grand Canyon
- Time to explore the Grampians township of Halls Gap
- Experience the magnificent MacKenzies Falls
- Enjoy spectacular panoramic views from Reeds Lookout
- Amazing views over the mountain range from Boroka Lookout
- Wild animal sightings – the Grampians provides a great opportunity to see Kangaroos, Wallabies, Emus, Cockatoos and Kookaburras in the wild.
- All main meals and accommodation included
Please note: itinery may change slightly at the discretion of the tour operator.
$170 LTSU Members or $190 others
This is a small tour, with limited spots available!
What to bring: Your day pack with swimming clothes, towel, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, toiletries, medication, a water bottle, snacks & a change of warm clothes for Sunday. Please also bring a good pair of shoes or hiking shoes as this tour involves bush walking over the 2 days.