Eureka Skydeck & Edge Experience
6 April, 2016
Eureka Skydeck 88
LTSU Student Union
Eureka Skydeck & Edge Experience - This is Melbourne sightseeing at its finest!
**CHANGE OF DATE** - 6pm Wednesday 06 April
**Experience Eureka Skydeck**
- 38 seconds // 285 metres above ground // The fastest elevator trip in the Southern Hemisphere
- Shoot to the dizzying heights of Eureka Skydeck and enjoy the most spectacular floor-to-ceiling, 360-degree views in Australia (the highest in the Southern Hemisphere).
- See Melbourne’s finest landmarks from almost 300 metres in the sky – the MCG, Flinders St Station, Albert Park Lake, Port Phillip Bay, the Dandenong Ranges and beyond.
- Eureka Skydeck shows you Melbourne like you’ve never seen it!
**The Edge Experience**
- There’s no experience like it in any other building in the world.
- The Edge extends from Eureka Tower’s 88th floor and suspends you nearly 300 meters over Melbourne in a glass cube – glass walls, ceiling and floor – you can see through it all!
- Feel the rush inside one of the most Melbourne’s most unforgettable tourist attractions.
$16 LTSU Members or $18 others
(regular price of $25)
Tickets include: entry fee to Eureka Skydeck & the Edge experience (regular price of $25). Please note that TRANSPORT to and from Eureka is NOT included.