La Trobe Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip
14 May, 2016
LTSU Student Union
Phillip Island is home to an astonishing array of wildlife, including Australia’s largest fur seal colony, the Little Penguins and cuddly koalas.
Tour Departs -
McDonalds, Plenty Road (opposite La Trobe campus) – 11.30am, Saturday 14 May
Tour Returns -
McDonalds, Plenty Road (opposite La Trobe campus)- 9/10pm (approx), Saturday 14 May
- Penguin Parade
- Maru Koala and Animal Park - Koalas, Kangaroos and more native Australian animals in their natural habitat
- Meeting and feeding wallabies and kangaroos
- Visit the famous Nobbies Rocks and view the seals
- Stunning Beach Walk and photo opportunities
*$72 LTSU Members or $80 others*
ONLINE HERE: http://www.latrobesu.org.au/Store/Product.aspx?PID=2134
IN PERSON: LTSU RECEPTION - LEVEL 2, AGORA WEST BUILDING.
- Professional Driver/Guide and student trip leader
- Admission to Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Admission to the Penguin Parade & Visitors Centre
- Late lunch and afternoon tea
Please bring warm, waterproof clothing, as nights can be cold on the island in any season. The Penguin Parade is a natural phenomenon-taking place in the open outdoors. Note: itinerary may change due to unforeseen circumstances, but the tour organiser will do their best to ensure a great trip!
La Trips @ La Trobe is presented in partnership with our friends at Last Minute Day Tours. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded.