Mornington Hot Springs Day Trip
27 August, 2016
Mornington Peninsula Spa Hot Springs
LTSU Student Union
La Trips @ La Trobe - Mornington Hot Springs Day Trip
Departs - McDonalds, Plenty Road (opposite La Trobe campus) – 10 am SHARP, Saturday 27 August
Returns - McDonalds, Plenty Road (opposite La Trobe campus) - 8pm (approx), Saturday 27 August
Our first stop is Arthur’s seat for excellent views over the bay. Then we drive to one of the Peninsula’s hidden secrets, Cape Schanck for a short walk around the rocky coastline. We then head back to the bay for lunch in Rye. Finally, the bit we are all waiting for - the Peninsula Hot Springs! We enter in the afternoon because it’s the best time to go!
- Relax in the naturally healing waters of mineral rich thermal pools ranging from 36-43 degrees
- Beautiful coastal scenery and photo opportunities
- See the historic Cape Schanck lighthouse
- Visit lovely Rye for lunch (included in price)
- Massage Spa Centre (additional cost)
$80 LTSU Members or $90 others
ONLINE or IN PERSON: LTSU RECEPTION - LEVEL 2, AGORA WEST BUILDING.
- Professional Driver/Guide and student trip leader
- Admission to Mornington Hot Springs
- Lunch and morning tea
- Additional Bathing or Spa experiences not included
Please bring swimming costume, a change of clothing and footwear/hat and water for walking.
La Trips @ La Trobe is presented in partnership with our friends at Last Minute Day Tours. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded. The itinerary may change due to unforeseen circumstances, but the tour organiser will do their best to ensure a great trip!