La Trobe 2 day Grampians Adventure
24 September, 2016
Grampians National Park
LTSU Student Union
**Perfect Uni Holiday Adventure**
The Grampians combines stunning scenery with amazing walks amongst unique sandstone mountains and amazing opportunities to see Australian wildlife and learn about the region’s rich Aboriginal heritage.
Tour Departs: McDonalds, Plenty Road (opposite La Trobe campus) – 7.45am, Saturday 24 September
Tour Returns: McDonalds, Plenty Road (opposite La Trobe campus)- 7:30pm Sunday 25 September
- Experience acient indigenous culture at the Brambruk Cultural Centre
- Easy hikes to Silverband Falls, and the spectacular Grand Canyon
- Time to explore the Grampians township of Halls Gap
- Experience the magnificent MacKenzies Falls
- Enjoy spectacular panoramic views from Reeds Lookout
- Amazing views over the mountain range from Boroka Lookout
- Wild animal sightings – the Grampians provides a great opportunity to see Kangaroos, Wallabies, Emus, Cockatoos and Kookaburras in the wild.
- All main meals and accommodation included
Please note: itinery may change slightly at the discretion of the tour operator.
$170 LTSU Members or $190 others
This is a small tour, with limited spots available!
What to bring: Your day pack with swimming clothes, towel, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, toiletries, medication, a water bottle, snacks & a change of clothes for Sunday (including a jumper for the night time). Please also bring a good pair of shoes or hiking shoes as this tour involves bush walking over the 2 days.
La Trips @ La Trobe is presented in partnership with our friends at Last Minute Day Tours. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded. The itinerary may change due to unforeseen circumstances, but the tour organiser will do their best to ensure a great trip!