Wallmans' Wellbeing Panel Evening
12 October, 2016
Flinders at Victoria Square
Flinders Law Students Association
The Flinders Law Students' Association presents the 2016 Wallmans Wellbeing Panel Evening.
The highlight of our Wallmans Wellbeing Week, the 2016 panel will be exploring the topic:
'Overcoming substance abuse & addiction in the Legal Profession'.
Our special guest panellists include:
- The Honourable Justice David Lovell (Supreme Court of South Australia)
- Ms Stephanie Halliday (Senior Solicitor at the Crown Solicitor's Office)
- Professor Jason White (Head of School of Pharmacy & Medicine at Uni SA)
- Ms Rebecca Parry (Assistant Crown Solicitor at the Crown Solicitor's Office)
- Mr Hugh Abbott SC (Barrister, Jeffcott Chambers)
Attendance to this event is free, however places are limited.
Please register your attendance at - https://www.trybooking.com/226783
Where and When:
Wednesday 12 October, 6.00pm - 7.30pm
Flinders University Victoria Square
122 Victoria Square
Adelaide, SA 5000
Contact: Philippa Ewens - firstname.lastname@example.org