FLSA First Year Dinner
17 March, 2017
Flinders Law Students Association
Flinders Law Students’ Association (FLSA) is hosting their annual First Year Students’ Dinner!
This unique one-time event hosted by FLSA is organised for every student beginning their law school journey, and is the perfect opportunity to meet other students who are about to embark on the same rollercoaster of a degree. Join FLSA at the Cumberland Arms Hotel for dinner and drinks, followed by the inaugural Welcome Back Drinks and an afterparty at Super Cali (FREE entry before 10pm & $5 Vodkas and cocktail shots) that all students are invited to!
There will be activities, prizes, and good vibes.
The First Year Dinner is an all ages event. Welcome Back Drinks and Afterparty are for ages 18+.
MEAL OPTIONS (one per ticket):
- FLATHEAD: Beer battered, served with house made slaw, fries, lemon & tartare.
- VEGETARIAN LASAGNE: Sweet potato, zucchini, cauliflower cream, roast eggplant layered with cheese & a rich ragu sauce (V).
- CHICKEN SCHNITZEL: Panko crumbed chicken breast served with house made slaw & fries.
- BEEF SCHNITZEL: Panko crumbed beef schnitzel served with house made slaw & fries.
- Drink included with meal (one per ticket)
-tap beer or cider, juice, soft drink or a glass of house wine.