Leo Cussen Centre For Law Seminar and Career Session
21 September, 2016
Edith Cowan University (ECU) Room JO31.443
Edith Cowan Student Law Society
Session will cover the following areas:
1. What are the tricks to finding graduate positions and landing your first job?
2. What can you do with your law degree, beyond working in a firm?
3. How can you access the hidden job market?
4. How do you approach employers, even if they aren’t hiring?
5. How do you get admitted to practice law?
6. How will a Practical Legal Training course help your career, no matter what path is taken?