MeDUSA Executive and AMSA Chair Elections
9 September, 2016
MeDUSA - Deakin Medical Students' Association
Medical Research Student Association Geelong
MeDUSA Executive and AMSA Chair Elections are here!
The positions available for nomination are:
- President (firstname.lastname@example.org, current rep: Tess Langmaid)
- Vice President (email@example.com, current rep: Alex Drucker)
- Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org, current rep: Rosalyn Ly)
- Treasurer (email@example.com, current rep: Philip Belleville)
- AMSA Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org, current rep: Dale Jobson)
Nominations open this Friday 9th of September and close on Friday the 16th of September 11:59pm.
These positions will be considered and voted on by all Deakin Medical Students, with the election to be held between September 26th-30th.
To apply for one of these positions, please complete a nomination form and return to email@example.com.
It is strongly suggested that you contact the current portfolio holder of the position you wish to apply for before submitting your application. Late nominations will not be accepted.
Position descriptions can be found here: http://bit.ly/2c6g3Kx
Nomination forms can be found here: http://bit.ly/2bRG67I
For more information, please contact the Returning Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations for General Committee Elections will open soon so keep an eye out for them!