MeDUSA Annual General Meeting
21 September, 2015
Learning Centre, Waurn Ponds
Deakin University medical Students' Association
The MeDUSA Annual General Meeting is an opportunity to hear reports from each of the members of the executive and other committee members, and to learn how to get involved with your society.
All members are welcome to attend and are encouraged to do so! Pizza and drinks to be supplied.
The agenda will consist as follows:
- Accepting of the minutes from the previous AGM
- Presentation and ratification of the Executive for 2016
- Portfolio presentations relating to financials, members, and governance.
- Discussion of proposed constitutional changes (to be passed at a later date)
- Other business relating to any item that a member may wish to discuss.
RSVP for catering purposes!
There'll be an opportunity to call into the meeting, but please contact email@example.com prior to the meeting if you wish to call in.