PMCV Intern Match 2016 Information Session
5 May, 2016
Geelong Clinical School
Deakin University Medical Students' Association (MeDUSA)
The Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) conducts a Computer Matching Service to allocate intern positions to Victorian health services. The Matching Service is a preference-based and merit-based system, which matches the preferences of both candidates and health services.
This Intern Match information session will cover:
- Important dates
- Registering for the match
- Referee Assessment Form process
- Nominating preferences
- Applying to hospitals/health services
- Number and distribution of intern positions available (estimate)
- The matching process
- Notification of match results
- Priority groups
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A section when students can ask questions about the Intern Match.
The session will also be live streamed for off-campus students.