2017 Deakin Cheer and Dance Tryouts
4 March, 2017
Outlaws All Stars
Cheerleading Club Burwood
EVER WANTED TO BE A CHEERLEADER!!
Round 2 & 3
If you missed tryouts Today (Friday) and still want to join the Deakin Cheer and Dance family come along to the second lot or third lot of tryouts on;
**SATURDAY 4TH OF MARCH:
- Dance Tryouts (all styles - Pom, Jazz, Contemporary and Hip Hop)
- Cheer tryouts (all levels 1-5, no expereince necessary)
**SUNDAY 5TH OF MARCH
- Dance and/or Cheer tryouts 7:30-9:00pm
^these will be our final tryouts for 2017
We have added these extra days and times to try and suit everyone, please try and make it down to one of these if you missed Fridays tryouts, but if not, please message our facebook page and we can see what we can do :)
Deakin University Cheerleading Club would like to invite you to try out for a place on our 2017 cheer teams and/or dance teams!
* Everyone will make a team no matter what skill level. We have competitive teams to cater for absolute beginner to highly advanced
Please wear appropriate clothing.
Location: Oulaws Allstars Gym/ Outlaws Edge - 11 Ricdanic Drive, Bayswater, VIC
- Please come a little earlier to fill out some forms and warm up!
- If you are unable to make tryouts contact our Deakin Cheer facebook page and we can work something out :)
- You don't have to be a Deakin University student to join Deakin Cheer, we have teams for everyone!
Remember everyone makes a team no matter what so tryouts aren't stressful at all.
We can't wait and look forward to meeting you all!
Any questions don't hestiate to contact our Facebook page :)
- Deakin Cheerleading Club