Toolangi Forest Weekend
29 April, 2016
Deakin Enviro Club
Burwood Enviro Club
Come along to the Enviro Clubs second weekend trip away! This trip will be highly informative, as well as being hands-on and leisurely.
- Sleeping in the Yellingbo Depot, on site for tree planting the next day
- Tree planting in Yellingbo with the Convoy for Conservation team. Yellingbo is home to Victoria's state bird emblem, the critically endangered Helmeted Honeyeater
- Tour of Toolangi State Forest to see logging issues, as well as beautiful rainforest gullies and old growth forest.
- Home made pizza for dinner (FREE)
- Spot lighting for the critically endangered Leadbeater's Possum
- Camping out in the forest
- Listen to guest speakers and experts
- Lunch provided by us
- Forest walk