4 November, 2016
Curtin Law School
The Curtin Student Law Society is holding its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Friday 4th November at 11 am. The AGM will be held at the Curtin Law School City Campus (57 Murray Street).
Nominations for 2017 CSLS Committee are now OPEN!
- Nominate yourself for a position at https://goo.gl/forms/JK5uwtzZeXqxfAG03
- Position descriptions are available at https://goo.gl/NW0HuH
- Nominations close Friday 28th October at 9 am.
- The voting period will open at 12 pm on Friday 28th October.
- Voting period will close on November 4th at 11 am.
- Voting will be conducted via a secure election system called Election Buddy via preferential voting.
- Results will be announced at the AGM
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org.