Digital Disruption - Opportunities Abound in WA
20 May, 2015
KPMG, Level 8, 235 St George’s Terrace, Perth WA
Curtin Commerce Club
There couldn’t be a better time for young business trailblazers, with opportunities for start-ups dramatically increasing thanks to the support of an expanding ecosystem of incubators, accelerators and angel groups.
With the rapidly evolving developments in technology it’s an exciting time as WA based start-ups drive productivity across the board.
Come and hear from the major players in Perth’s start-up scene and be inspired by the opportunities in finance, mining, energy & resources and property sectors.
• Toby Gardner, Associate Director, M&A, KPMG and creator of Energise, the largest energy & resource tech accelerator in the Asia Pacific Region.
Presentations from inspirational start-ups including
• Jack Quigley, Founder and MD of CrowdfundUP, Australia’s first real estate crowdfunding platform
• Arnold Stroobach, CEO of Mineler, the world’s first social marketplace for the mining industry.
• Kashif Saleem, founder and CEO of Track'em, recognised as one of the most disruptive technologies in the energy and natural resources industry in 2014.
• Hear first-hand about the opportunities available in WA from accelerator leaders such as Sam Mead, Program Director of Fusion Founder Program and start-up advisor at Atomic Sky, a leading Perth-based start-up studio.
Be part of the revolution.
Price: $10 FINSIA members or $15 Non-members Registration starts at 5.30pm.
REGISTER NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT