Summer Exchange Program Info session 2&3
25 August, 2016
AIESEC's Summer Global Exchange Program aims to empower young people to develop global leadership skills through experiential learning, volunteer experiences and working placements abroad.
The Summer Global Exchange Program includes:
- Personalized Leadership Developement Learning Program
- Virtual and Physical Exchange Participant Education Workshops
- Outgoing Preparation Seminar
- Exchange Participant Dinner
- 6+ week volunteering or internship abroad
- Reintegration Seminar
Come to one of our Information Sessions to find out more about our Summer Global Exchange Program,
Session #1: 1:30pm-2:30pm at MCC T5 on Monday 22 August
Session #2: 11:30am-12:30pm at MCC T5 on Thursday 25 August
Session #3: 12:30pm-1:30pm at MCC T5 on Thursday 25 August
Sign up on Eventbrite to secure a consultancy space with our team at the information session! There are 20 limited spaces for 1 on 1 consultancy during EACH session, so get in quick!
For any inquiries, email: email@example.com