Engiballing 2015 - House of Cards
2 October, 2015
Hellenic Club of Canberra
Engineering Students Association
Well it was bound to happen…
The ANU Engineering Students Association (ESA) has officially launched its own ANUSA ticket, the “Your Right To” Party, and is hosting a fancy, low key networking event and would like you to attend…
BAHHHHHH SCREW THAT!!
More scandalous than Abbott hitting up the beach. Causing more controversy than whatever the hell that is on top of Donald Trump’s head. We will be breaking a lot more than just constitutional regulation Section 2.8.WhoGivesAShit on the 2nd of October!
It’s time to put those STDs (Save the Dates) we gave you all to good use because the 'House of Cards' themed Engineering Ball will be hitting harder than ever!
The ESA is not a believer of empty promises, and was voted “Most Eligible Ball of the Year” three years in a row by TIMESA Magazine, you better believe that we are going to go all out for you guys!
So here are our election promises for 2015:
- We have carefully designed our new health care program, ESACare, to ensure that you have access to alcoholz and foodz.
- To encourage outstanding participation in our community there will be awesome awards.
- To combat the apparent Ball ticket price bubble plaguing the ANU (We’re looking at you Law), we have done all we can to keep our price as low as possible (Joe Hockey had something to say about that; “If you can’t afford the tickets then maybe you should get a better job”)
- Under ESA, it’s all surplus! Except for our bank account of course…who knows in what direction that’s going. Not us! :D
- LIAM GOODING WILL TAKE OFF HIS CLOTHES! (DISCLAIMER: Liam Gooding may not take off his clothes)
- Venue/Time: 7:00pm Hellenic Club in Woden
- Open Bar
- We will provide buses to and from Hellenic
- After Party TBA!
ON SALE NOW BALLERS!! Click the link above the description and sign your life away
Oh and please remember, this is a BYO Helicopter event
<3 ESA xoxo
#GetLurntGetTurnt #NotSorryYoureWelcome #ESANation #ReadyForJailTime #FunkTheFancy