Y2B - Youth to Business Forum
7 October, 2016
AIESEC South Australia
Youth to Business Forum is a unique event powered by AIESEC for all students to connect with businesses and get career advice about developing soft skills and boosting your resume from speakers of global enterprises, including Microsoft's own Liam Ellul.
You will be able to learn about:
● What employers look for in job applicants
● Emphasizing soft skills in interviews and resumes
● Benefits of global experiences and overseas internships
● Utilising your time at uni to improve employability
● The value of leadership in the job market
● Resume checks
This is an exclusive event for a limited number of 50 students. Do not miss the chance to enrich your university life!